NEW!  BREAKING NEWS: Top 5 world’s richest people in 2020 Read More

Metro

How Rats Almost Caused Gas Explosion In My Home, Lady Reveals VIDEO.

1 Mins read

A Nigerian lady has revealed how she almost suffered a ghastly kitchen accident after finding her cooking gas hose has been eaten up by rodents in her home.

The lady identified as @missyposhkitchen on Instagram has taken to the platform platform to recount her near-death encounter.

In her narration, she revealed that the content of her gas cylinder was getting depleted, earlier than usual and she was wondering what the problem could be, not until when her technician discovered that rats had been chipping on the pipe that connects the cylinder to the burner.

The lady went on to advise people to always check for gas leak before starting to cook because it might lead to an explosion.

READ ALSO: Police Arrested POS Operators Who Is Working With Some Police Officers To Rob People In Delta State

She wrote:

“This is a great testimony! I noticed my gas has been using few days to finish over 2months. I’ve been worried what has been causing the gas to finish under few days gas that used to last 3weeks to 1month started using 1week. So today i called engineer to check this and when he brought out the gas to check the back we found out rat has eaten the pipe of the gas and I’ve been cooking with it like that over 2months

My advice to everyone out there always check your gas properly before starting to cook everyday it is very important. Never feel lazy to use few seconds to check the pipe connector before cooking.

I’m a living testimony some is not up to this and exploded. Alhamdulilahi”

See below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB3ygN5Hyhr/

KINDLY COMMENT AND SHARE

Related posts
Metro

Police rescued American Woman held captive in Lagos hotel for 16 months

1 Mins read
An American woman who was held in a hotel for 15 months against her wish by a Nigerian man she met on…
Metro

I experienced hell in Lebanon, I pray even not for Satan to experience it. – Nigerian lady cautions young women against going abroad

2 Mins read
Arowolo Olamide Temitope, a Nigerian lady who was barred from boarding an evacuation flight to Nigeria by the Lebanese airport management after…
Metro

FLASHBACK: In December, Emmanuel Omale Who 'Bought' Dubai Property For Magu 'Prophesied' Buhari Would Retain Him

3 Mins read
One of the ways in which some pastors end the year in this part of the world is by giving prophecies about…
Please SUBSCRIBE for our Latest News

 

0 0 vote
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
x
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x