The Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, on Tuesday, said the incumbent government has recouped looted funds in the excess of N800bn.
He said the regime also recorded over 1,400 convictions.
Mohammed said this at a press conference in Abuja.
- #BBNaija2020: Noble Igwe Sponsors Ozo With An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus
- Davido Twins Up With His Daughter,Imade As They Rock Same Wristwatch(Photos)
- Over 22,000 women now widows in Zamfara – Arewa Youth Forum Reports
- AIG assures speedy investigation into Attack on Police officers in Sokoto
- Police parade over 80 Cultists, recover firearms in Anambra
He said, “This administration’s fight against corruption is as strong as ever, and we have the records to back up this claim.
“This administration has recorded over 1,400 convictions, including high profile ones, and recovered funds in excess of N800bn, not to talk of forfeiture of ill-gotten properties.
“This is no mean feat.”