The governor of Kaduna state, Nasir el-Rufai, is currently holding a meeting of great necessity with military leaders, Department of State Security (DSS) state director, state Commissioner of Police over the incessant killings in Southern Kaduna.
GIST OF THE DAY learnt that the meeting chaired by the Kaduna governor, also had in attendance his deputy governor, Dr Hadiza Balarabe, the Speaker Kaduna State House of Assembly and the Secretary SG.
The Commissioner for Internal Security and Home Affairs, Samuel Aruwan, described the meeting with the security officials as high power meeting on security challenges in the Southern part of the state.
- Meet Man Who Drags God To Court; Demands Answers To Problems Of The World
- See As Man Murders “Okada” Rider And Auctions His Motorcycle
- ‘My Thighs Were Tied Together For 4 Days; It Ruined My Life’ – 13-Year-Old Girl Shares Her FGM Experience
- Meet Man Who Walks Into His Own Funeral As Grieving Family Buries Wrong Body
- See As Husband Kills Wife’s Rapist, Cooks And Eats His Pen*s To Cure His Headache
Meanwhile, in his welcome address, Governor el-Rufai gave insight into efforts being made by his administration to beef up security in the area, noting that the meeting should come up with security perspective on how to end killings in Southern Kaduna and restore peace in the area.