Eunice Ortom, wife to Benue state governor, has recovered from COVID-19 after spending 14 days in isolation, testing negative to fresh test.
In a statement which she personally signed and made available to news men in Makurdi Tuesday, Mrs. Ortom noted that she had tested positive alongside her son and staff on July 3, 2020 and immediately went into isolation.
According to her, after series of evaluation, she has been confirmed to have fully recovered and certified negative for COVID-19.
- Visa Ban: ‘We determine who visits our country,’ British govt replies FG
- Akeredolu, Jegede, Ajayi, 14 others to sign peace agreement October 6 ahead of Ondo Polls
- BREAKING: COVID-19 deaths hit 1,102 in Nigeria
- Diri, INEC, ask Appeal Court to reverse tribunal’s judgment on Bayelsa election
- OCTOBER 1: Group demands Buhari’s resignation
She said,” I have been discharged from Isolation after treatment by medical experts.
” Am encouraging people to take preventive measures to be protected and stay safe by observing the COVID-19 protocols such as Wearing of face masks, constant washing of hands with soap and running water as well as maintaining social distancing.”