Popular Nigerian TV show host, Ubi Franklin has reacted to the sad video of Izuchukwu Madubueze reading his suicide note before killing himself after he was accused rape which it appears to be false.
Ubi Frankln, in reacting, revealed a personal secret of him trying multiple times to kill himself three years. The reason according to him was because he was depressed after being bullied online.
Ubi stated that he was bullied so much on Instagram, causing his depressing to he thought the best thing to do was to kill himself.
He revealed that he managed to get out of depressed state after asking himself some deep thinking questions like like,
- Top 10 Most Beautiful Nigerian Actresses 2020
- Ikorodu Bois Remake Davido Song “FEM” (Video)
- See Why Smoking Of Cigarette is Banned In The Premier League – Bradford city stadium fire 1985
- #BBNaija2020: Zlatan Ibile Shades Ozo In A New Song For Choosing Nengi Over N85million (Video)
- #BBNaija2020: Laycon Reveals He’s Scared Of The Fame He Is Going To Have After BBNaija Show
He wrote:“Why bother yourself with people who contribute nothing to your life? Are you the first to have a failed marriage? Are you the first to have kids from 4 different women?”
Ubi pointed out that no one’s life is perfect and most of those who condemn people online also have their skeletons.
He further stated that “suicide is never an option”.
He added:“I am here today because I know there is got to be more”