It was reported that in her testimony, the mother of 3 told the court how Segun compares her to a pig.
One Oluwayemisi Ajakaye, on Wednesday, sought dissolution of her 12-year-old marriage to her husband, Segun, at a Mapo Customary Court in Ibadan, Oyo State.
NAN reports that in her testimony, the mother of 3 told the court how Segun compares her to a pig.
“He also calls me a goat and a prostitute. He beats me and I have evidence of the injuries. He accuses me of falsely of infidelity. For many years, Segun never allowed me a moment’s rest. He accuses me of sleeping with my siblings, neighbours in the market and even our Pastor”.
- Rapper Tay Way Killed In Broad Daylight Shooting After Sharing His Location On Social Media
- Buhari meets with Kwara state Governor over flood disaster
- Generator Explosion Claims The Life Of University of Calabar 300 Level Anatomy Student
- Nigeria Coronavirus: 176 New Cases And 1100 Deaths Recorded
- Broke Women Who Are Looking For Rich Men, Are The So-Called “Expensive Women”– Twitter User
Oluwayemisi alleged that Segun has been calling her mother on phone, threatening to kill her in presence of family members.
The respondent was neither present nor represented in court.
The Arbitrators were informed by the bailiff that Segun was duly served hearing notices on three separate occasions.
Ademola Odunade, President of the Court, heard the case alongside other Arbitrators, Suleiman Apanpa and Rafiu Raji.
They unanimously granted the petitioner’s prayers and awarded custody of the three children to Oluwayemisi.
Odunade ordered Segun to pay a monthly allowance of N15,000 for the children’s upkeep.