Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore (MAKH) has said it has established a security firm called Miyetti Allah Vigilantes nationwide to stop the alleged attacks against the Fulani herdsmen.
This was made known by MAKH National President and Secretary of the Association, Alhaji Bello Bodejo and Engr Saleh Alhassan, respectively, in a communique on Wednesday.
According to Miyetti Allah, the vigilantes would operate according to the constitutional provisions and legal requirements of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
The group said the new security outfit will curb crimes such as cattle rustling, kidnapping and rural banditry.
Miyetti Allah claimed that herdsmen have been carelessly killed by security agencies in the country and other non-state actors, a situation that has necessitated the setting up of their own security force that will secure the lives and of livelihood of Fulani herdsmen.
- Davido And His DMW Crew Wowed As Babs Cardini Entertains Them With His Magical Powers (Video)
- #BBNaija2020: See the 5 housemates who earned more money this season
- Two Arrested with Human Skull in Ogun, Suspects includes a Couple (Full Story)
- Female lawyer beaten in her office, as video surfaces online
- Ghanaian Mortuary Workers Declare Nationwide Strike
They urged state and federal security agencies to commence the process of detailed documentation of the violence against Fulani herdsmen.
Miyetti Allah hailed the federal and state governments for addressing the conflicts between farmers and herders, cattle rustling, kidnapping and banditry.
The group also called on the Inspector-General of Police to protect Fulani herdsmen across the country from tribal hordes, ethnic militias and cattle rustlers.