Popular Nigerian Singer, Waje, has pulled a joke out of her bags on the reason why she has stayed unmarried at age 39.
Born Aituaje Iruobe, the ‘Oko Mi’ singer was responding to a fan on Twitter who asked on Saturday night why she was still single.
Waje wrote in Pidgin English:“Before I reach the tree wey dem Dey pluck husband one guy just cut am down. So na famine we dey so,”
- YAWA!!! See How This Russian Woman Is Spending Her Life In Jail Because Of A Nigerian Guy, Read Full Details
- She Stole An IPhone 12 And Got Caught, See What The People Did To Her That Has Got The Attention Of Many
- SO SAD!!! 11-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped And Impregnated By Her Grandfather, Dies Of Pregnancy Complications
- See The 25 Years Old Man Who Stopped Growing At 6 Months Old
- One Stabbed, Two Shot By Cultists In Delta State
The Edo native has a daughter, Emerald Iruobe, who clocked 21 in March.
Waje launched her music career in 2007. She was still a student at the time and paid her dues by doing lots of free shows and gigs.
In 2008, she featured in the P-Square hit track titled “Do Me”. This track was widely known across Africa and some parts of Europe.
She participated in Advanced Warning (a reality TV show which featured artists that are on the verge of a breakthrough).