Twenty-Six year old American rapper, FBG Duck who was out shopping in Gold Coast, Chicago on Tuesday was killed in a drive-by shooting.
Two vehicles pulled up in front of a store in the Gold Coast, and a pair of shooters emerged from each auto before opening fire on three victims, Chicago Police spokesperson Tom Ahern told the Daily News.
The rapper, whose real name was Carlton Weekly, was shot in the chest, groin, and neck and was transported to Northwestern Memorial Hospital where he was later pronounced dead at 5:06 p.m.
- Obaseki says Oshiomhole, Tinubu pose a big danger to democracy
- FG says nothing new about National Water Resources Bill
- Bishop Kukah Sends Strong Message To Politicians
- Edo: Appeal Court sets up tribunal
- A 28-Year-Old Man’s House Have Been Set Ablaze After He Was Allegedly Caught Raping A Neighbor’s Wife.
Another man, 36, and a 25-year-old woman were wounded in the shooting, which took place around the corner from Michigan Ave., Chicago’s central shopping thoroughfare, according to police.
The four shooters drove off in a black Ford Taurus and silver Chrysler after unleashing the gunfire steps from Lake Michigan, Ahern said.
FBG Duck who grew up on the South Side of Chicago and rose with the Fly Boy Gang, broke out in 2017 with a hit single, “Slide.”