The death has been announced of Yoruba actress, Alhaja Musiliat Arikeusola, popular known as Osuntohun is dead.
The 67-year old thespian reportedly died on Friday morning in her house at Ijetu area, Osogbo, Osun State.
Secretary of Theatre Arts and Motion Pictures Practitioners Association of Nigeria in Osun State, Ademola Adedokun, confirmed her demise to newsmen.
Osuntohun, who became popular playing roles of esoteric being in late Yekinni Ajileye’s Koto Orun series and other Ajileye productions of the 90’s, was an Osun worshiper and had struggled with an undisclosed ailment for some years.
- Bizarre: Young Boys In This Culture Have Sex With Their Elders & Drink Their Semen
- See the face of Desperate Siblings Who Kidnapped Their Younger Brother To obtain N7m From Their Grandfather (Photo)
- I Raise Money For Charity from My Kidnapping Job – Nigerian Pastor confess
- Clamour As Gunmen Kill Nigerian Soldier travelling back to Jos
- Sex Deprived Husband Granted Divorce By Court
A statement by Adedokun, described the late Osuntohun as “passionate and committed actress who gave her best to the vocation.”
According to him, apart from her appearances in Koto Orun, Aye Akamora, Koto Aye, all produced by late Ajileye, Osuntohun also produced movies like ‘Omi Ipin,’ ‘Imi Esin’ and ‘Ogun Omo Iya le’, which Adedokun said was her last work.