The youngest wife of the Alafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi, Queen Badirat Ajoke Adeyemi has completely went missing in the latest family portrait of the king and his wives as part of their Eid ‘sallah’ celebration.
This development follows the controversies that Queen Badirat Ajoke was kicked out of the palace over allegations that she had an amorous affair with one of Nigeria’s top musicians, Kwam 1.
- Explosion: Huge smoke can be seen rising from a fire in Newhaven, Sussex
- Children’s Author Shot In The Head By His Neighbor
- Bizarre: Young Boys In This Culture Have Sex With Their Elders & Drink Their Semen
- See the face of Desperate Siblings Who Kidnapped Their Younger Brother To obtain N7m From Their Grandfather (Photo)
- I Raise Money For Charity from My Kidnapping Job – Nigerian Pastor confess