BBNaija housemates, Kiddwaya and Lucy have shared their opinions on Praise’s eviction.
Recall that Praise was evicted on Sunday after scoring the lowest vote among the four housemates put up for possible eviction.
He was nominated for possible eviction alongside Trickytee, Vee and Wathoni.
Kiddwaya had in a statement during the week described Praise as the biggest liar in the house.
- YAWA!!! See How This Russian Woman Is Spending Her Life In Jail Because Of A Nigerian Guy, Read Full Details
- She Stole An IPhone 12 And Got Caught, See What The People Did To Her That Has Got The Attention Of Many
- SO SAD!!! 11-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped And Impregnated By Her Grandfather, Dies Of Pregnancy Complications
- See The 25 Years Old Man Who Stopped Growing At 6 Months Old
- One Stabbed, Two Shot By Cultists In Delta State
“Praise was extra this week that was why he was voted out,” Kiddwaya said.
Ozo, on the other hand, said that was just Praise being himself.
On the other hand, Lucy, who had confessed having feelings for him disclosed she is not surprised praise was evicted.
“I’m not surprised. I know that every Sunday someone must go. So it doesn’t surprise me,” she told Prince.