BBNaija housemate, Kiddwaya has told Erica what to do about Vee.
Ebuka Obi-Uchendu on Sunday confronted Vee about her advice to Laycon to avoid Erica and stop talking to her in order to move on.
After the live eviction, Erica took offence at Vee’s advice and vowed not to talk to her anymore.
However, Kiddwaya advised his love interest not to ignore Vee but give her good energy.
- Here Are 5 Shocking Facts About World War II That Were Never Revealed
- SHOCKING!!! See How Sakawa Boys Eat A Live Fowl With Its Intestines Aggressively
- Police Arrest Man For Killing Wife and Daughter In Anambra
- SAD!!! Stray Bullet Kills Plantain Seller As Cult Members Clash in Oyo
- RIP: Man Who Just Got Back From Abroad Only For Him To be Shot Dead Has Finally Been Laid To Rest
He said:I don’t trust anybody because I know they are all pretentious but the advice Vee gave Laycon was not from a malicious place.
“It’s a game I’m enjoying myself. I have a great woman.
“I just take this as an opportunity to meet with amazing people and this platform. A lot of people applied to be here but did not get in.
You don’t need to keep malice with Vee, talk to her. Do you know how it will make her feel to see someone she talked about giving her good energy?
But for Laycon just let him be.”
Erica, responding, said she had freed Laycon and does not want to have anything to do with him.