BBnaija season 5 housemate and former HoH, Ozo has revealed how he felt moment Biggie called out his name to issue him a strike.
Ozo revealed this in a recent conversation with his fellow housemate, Erica.
According to him, he thought it was a disqualification but was relieved when it was a mere strike.
Recall Biggie issued Ozo his first strike in the house for going contrary to house rules.
- killing of Iran’s Soleimani, others listed by Donald Trump as achievements, as his tenure comes to an End
- Sea pirates arrested for kidnapping four Americans in Bayelsa
- National Guard in high demand ahead of Joe Biden’s inauguration Next Week
- Sanwo-Olu gives new directives, order civil servants to work from home till Feb 1
- Last Federal Execution Of Trump Era carried out by USA
Ozo was seen whispering to Neo when it is not allowed in the house.
Talking about how he felt that moment, he said that he literary died when biggie called his name because he thought he was going to be disqualified but felt relieved when it turned out to be a strike.
Ozo now has one strike and would be disqualified if he earns two more strikes from Big Brother.