Nigerian actor, Alex Ekubo has advised his fans to beware of friends who do not support their business but show love to people who don’t know them.
The handsome thespian made this known in a recent Instagram post he shared today, August 22.
Using popular Canadian rapper, Drake as an example, Alex revealed that some people don’t support their own, but go ahead to make happy birthday posts for celebrities that don’t know them.
- Odion Ighalo Sends Parting Message To Manchester United Fans
- Former Footballer Jailed For Having Sex With 14-Year-Old Girl
- Timi Dakolo Advises Fans To Practice Their Love Languages On Themselves
- Liverpool get double fitness boost ahead of Premier League clash with Tottenham
- “My Heart Still Dey Cut 2 Times If I Hear Your Name” – Richard Mofe Damijo Says As He Celebrated His Wife’s Birthday
Taking to his Instagram page,
He wrote:“Beware of friends that won’t support your business or effort. But wish Drake happy Birthday on Instagram.”