Nigerian singer, Ayodeji Balogun, professionally known as Wizkid has taken to Twitter to call out Disney over unpaid debt.
Although Wizkid did not disclose further details about the debt, fans feel the artiste is referring to royalties from his collaboration with Beyonce on ”The Lion King” album.
American star Beyonce, recently released the music video for the much anticipated single, Brown Skin Girl, which is from the “Lion King Album”.
- Explosion: Huge smoke can be seen rising from a fire in Newhaven, Sussex
- Children’s Author Shot In The Head By His Neighbor
- Bizarre: Young Boys In This Culture Have Sex With Their Elders & Drink Their Semen
- See the face of Desperate Siblings Who Kidnapped Their Younger Brother To obtain N7m From Their Grandfather (Photo)
- I Raise Money For Charity from My Kidnapping Job – Nigerian Pastor confess
Wizkid alongside country counterparts, Tekno, Burna Boy, Tiwa Savage and others also featured on the album.
Wizkid simply wrote on twitter:“Good day to wake up! Disney owe me $100M!!