Popular media personality, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu has insisted that the lockdown had a great impact on Nigerian musicians as they are now dishing out hit albums.
Nigerians have been blessed with new albums in the past few days as the likes of Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Fireboy DML and DJ Cuppy have all released their much anticipated albums.
Albums released by the artistes have been well received by fans and Ebuka who seems impressed with all the albums noted that the lockdown period that lasted for more than two months have been a blessing in disguise.
According to Ebuka, due to the lockdown, artiste have been able to give fans the best as there’s no more skip-up albums.
- Tottenham’s FA Cup tie against Wycombe in doubt after COVID-19 outbreak
- Wayne Rooney retires to take Derby County job permanently
- Russia to withdraw from Open Skies Treaty after US exit
- WHO says it is aware of ’23 Reported Deaths’ in Norway After Pfizer Vaccination
- Nollywood actress, Sotonye Green dies of COVID-19 complications in Yaba Isolation Centre