A video making rounds on the internet has shown some soldiers of the Nigeria Army beating up applicants who had gone to obtain forms of the Federal Government’s 1000 jobs per Local Government.
GIST OF THE DAY learnt that the dehumanizing incident happened on Thursday at the Ibadan North Local Government Secretariat Agodi Area of the state.
Inside the 1-minute video, the dehumanized applicants can be seen scrambling helter-skelter to gain entrance into the office where they were to obtain the forms.
- Check Out Top 5 Most Expensive Books And Manuscripts In The World
- Famous Gospel Singer Dies At Age 62 In Atlanta
- Popular Ghanaian Herbalist Name 4 Nigerian Pastors He Is Afraid Of
- Ugandan President Museveni wins Sixth term in Office, defeats Bobi Wine
- Mohammed Marwa Appointed NDLEA Chairman by Buhari
In the background, voice of a yet-to-be identified individual who probably filmed the incident could be heard lamenting the incident and also criticising the people for their impatience.
As at the time of filing this report, all efforts to speak or connect with concerned authorities over this incident proved abortive.
Watch The Video Below: