The well known Ajman market, in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) has been submerged by fire, burning severely.
According to official reports, the fire broke out at 6:30 pm on Wednesday evening August 5, in the emirate’s new industrial area in Ajman, which is not too far away from Dubai.
As at press time no injuries or deaths have been recorded but properties and goods worth millions of dollars has been lost to the fire.
The fire incident in Ajman has come less than 24 hours after a huge explosion rattled Beirut, the capital city of Lebanon killing at least 100 and injuring more than 3,000 people.
- PDP Drags INEC, Gbajabiamila, Others To Court Over The Defection Of Nwuzi To APC
- High Court Sets Date To Hear Audio Evidence Of Shehu Sani Allegedly Extorting $25,000
- I Haven’t Spoken To Buhari Since Violence Erupted In Lagos, My Effort To Reach Him on Phone Was Unsuccessful – Sanwo-Olu
- #EndSars: Okwesilieze Nwodo Call On Buhari To Address Protesters
- White woman excited after tracing her ancestry to Nigeria
In videos posted on Twitter, fire services can be seen rushing to the Ajman incident site and it took frantic work of three hours by the fire service to put off the flames. Authorities are still accessing the market area to ascertain the cause of the fire.
Watch the video below: