Regina Daniels and her husband, Ned Nwoko have named President Buhari’s daughter – Halima Buhari Sheriff and Annie Idibia as godmothers of their son, Munir Neji Ned Nwoko.
The couple made this known in the 8th episode of their YouTube series, Our Circle.
The video covered all the important highlights of their baby’s naming ceremony.
- Tottenham’s FA Cup tie against Wycombe in doubt after COVID-19 outbreak
- Wayne Rooney retires to take Derby County job permanently
- Russia to withdraw from Open Skies Treaty after US exit
- WHO says it is aware of ’23 Reported Deaths’ in Norway After Pfizer Vaccination
- Nollywood actress, Sotonye Green dies of COVID-19 complications in Yaba Isolation Centre
In the video, Annie Idibia, wife of popular Nigerian singer 2Baba and President Buhari’s daughter Halima Buhari were named as their son’s godmothers.
Both godmothers couldn’t make it to the naming ceremony, because they were not informed on time, according to Ned.