Maverick Vinales, MotoGP rider had to impulsively jump off his bike after noticing brake failure during the Styrian GP this afternoon, Sunday 23rd.
The 25-year-old Spaniard had the impressive presence of mind to jump off his Yamaha when it was travelling at 125mph before the braking zone of turn one at the Red Bull Ring
- Ugandan President Museveni wins Sixth term in Office, defeats Bobi Wine
- Mohammed Marwa Appointed NDLEA Chairman by Buhari
- 4 men arrested for stealing church instruments
- AC Milan in advanced talks with Chelsea over deal for centre back
- BBNaija’s Leo recounts how his principal got sacked on the day he was meant to expel him from school
Immediately his bike hit the barriers it burst into flames due to the heavy impact.
Vinales then quickly got onto his feet and walked away, as he seemed to be okay.
It was another lucky escape for Vinales who last week almost crashed into Valentino Rossi’s bike at last weekend’s Austrian GP.
Watch the video below;