Nigerian bank, Wema Bank has responded to Rema changing their name to his.
Rema posted a picture of a Wema Bank building and in the picture, the W was changed to R, making it Rema Bank.
Wema Bank via their Twitter account told Rema that the W took them 75 years to build and that he should keep dropping bangers so he can also be Twice as Tall. They took the opportunity to ask if he was down for a tour.
The singer in response said he was going to open an account with them and he was down for a tour with them.
- Several dead as Dangote trailer rams into shops in Ondo (Graphic Photos/Videos)
- Chelsea coach Lampard gives injury update ahead of Luton FA Cup clash
- Legendary Talk show host, Larry King dies at 87
- Arsenal Knocked Out Of FA Cup By Southampton
- See moment gay man publicly proposed to his boyfriend goes viral (Video)
The Bank revealed that they had sent him details of the tour in his DM.