Nigerian musician, Wizkid has been enjoying quality time with his third son, Zion, in London, United Kingdom.
The singer has shared numerous pictures of himself and his son in their plush London home all through the COVID-19 lockdown across the globe.
Recently, he shared another picture holding and walking around a park with the young celeb.
The recent picture was shared on August 24 on his Instagram page with no caption and has gone ahead to garner over 22,000 comments and 622,000 likes.
Some of the celebrities that have taken to the picture to comment include Naomi Campbel, Ebuka Obi Uchendu, Fireboy, Ushbaby, Broda Shaggi, Oxlade, and Charles Okocha amongst several others.
- Nigerian lawyer drags Ugandan President to UN over Bobi Wine’s detention
- Bishop Kukah receives new appointment from Pope Francis
- Trapped Chinese miners show appreciation for medicine
- Dayo Amusa replies trolls who body-shamed her and said she’s not fit to model for a weightloss brand
- “Prove this story” – Omotola Jalade blast blogger over alleged affair with Oshiomhole