Nigerian musician, Wizkid has been enjoying quality time with his third son, Zion, in London, United Kingdom.
The singer has shared numerous pictures of himself and his son in their plush London home all through the COVID-19 lockdown across the globe.
Recently, he shared another picture holding and walking around a park with the young celeb.
The recent picture was shared on August 24 on his Instagram page with no caption and has gone ahead to garner over 22,000 comments and 622,000 likes.
Some of the celebrities that have taken to the picture to comment include Naomi Campbel, Ebuka Obi Uchendu, Fireboy, Ushbaby, Broda Shaggi, Oxlade, and Charles Okocha amongst several others.
- See what Trump said reacting to President Biden pulling US troops out of Afghanistan on September 11
- 11 people confirmed dead, 100 injured as passenger train derail in Egypt (photos)
- European Super League: Arsenal and Manchester United resign from European Clubs Association while club CEOs resign from UEFA
- ‘Depressed’ man spotted thinking on top of a telecommunication mast in Lagos (video)
- Ex-presidential aide Doyin Okupe’s son, Bolu Okupe, shares loved-up video ‘kissing’ his gay lover, Mfaomé