Nollywood actress Yvonne Jegede has recreated the look she wore for legendary Nigerian singer, 2face Idibia’s African Queen music video 16 years ago.
Yvonne Jegede was one of the women, alongside Annie Idibia, featured in the music video released in 2004. 16 years on, and ahead of her birthday, she chose to recreate the look, down to the guitar.
Yvonne revealed that she got her hands on the “exact same outfit” from the designer, and squeezed herself into the dress.
She said that the guitar used in the recent photoshoot is not the same one used in the music video.
She wrote:“I came with a guitar, not the same one in the video, but something close. Same dress, Same girl, I am still at heart the same little girl with big dreams. 16years in this game and I am not about to slow down. My birthday is tomorrow and I am super excited. Thanks to the director @uzodinmaokpechi for giving me the opportunity to be in the African Queen music video.
August 25th is tomorrow. I love my life.”
- See How Woman Was Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge
- YAWA!!! Two Ghanian Police Officers Arrested After Murdering Suspect
- BUSTED!!! Three Young Men Arrested For Attacking And Robbing A Woman Jogging On The Road (SEE PHOTOS)
- Police Hunting Down Man Who Drugged and Sodomized His Best Friend
- DISGUSTING!!! Man Gets Arrested For Licking Ice Cream Tub & Putting It Back In Shelf