It was gathered that the man raped the little girl at the Redeemers Household Greater Glory Ministry in Ozuboko, Abuloma in Port Harcourt on August 31, 2020. The victim is said to be an orphan.
A Magistrates’ Court sitting in Port Harcourt, Rivers State on Thursday, September 17, remanded a 54-year-old man, Sunny Gogo for allegedly raping a 6-year-old girl.
It was gathered that the incident happened at the Redeemers Household Greater Glory Ministry in Ozuboko, Abuloma in Port Harcourt on August 31, 2020. The victim is said to be an orphan.
Though the suspect pleaded not guilty to the charges, the court adjourned the case to the 7th October 2020 for continuation of hearing.
Chief magistrate Amaka Amanze turned down bail application for the accused despite his plea.
She held that the filling was defective since the victim is a child and urged the legal counsel to the accused to allow the prosecutor and the FIDA to agree on proper charges.
Read more on our Metro Page
- DICKAPPOINTMENT GONE WRONG? 22-year-old Cross River University student reportedly missing for 3 weeks after leaving Calabar to visit male friend in Lagos
- WOW! Police charge 29 men with sexual exploitation and rape of a 13-year-old girl over 7 year period in the UK
- Police arrest foreigner who sold over 450 rifles to bandits in Zamfara
- See the moment angry mob beat Man to pulp after offering two high school girls a ride home and allegedly molested and raped one on the way (video)
- Bought this teenage girl a sewing machine, she sold it and bought an iPhone – Man laments