Echezoma Metu, a student in Anambra, has been arrested by Police after being caught with a double-barrel gun inside the school premises
A 16-year-old Anambra school boy has been arrested and paraded by the state police command after being nabbed with a double-barreled gun in school.
The cultist identified as Echezoma Metu is currently undergoing investigation after being caught with the gun inside his school compound at Igboukwu. It was further gathered that he confessed to being a cultist.
Read more news on our Metro Page
- Ramadan fast: Hisbah police arrest over 10 persons for eating during the day in Kano
- See the reason why husband burnt all his wife’s certificates
- RACISM AT ITS PEAK? White Texas students disciplined after creating ‘slave trade’ group on Snapchat that assigns price tags to their black classmates
- “My sons have not taken care of me … I give my daughter my property absolutely as she has taken care of me for all these years” – Three brothers fight their sister after their mum gave all of her £850k will to her
- Police arrest two siblings for allegedly beating their brother to death over their late father’s property in Imo