Here are all the interesting highlights from #BBNaija Day 64 you might have missed: Top 5 celebrate, remembrance of evicted housemates, and lots more.
Day 64: The Top Five Celebrate
After saying goodbye to Ozo the Housemates spent the evening celebrating making it to the Top Five. Nengi spent some time wondering when she will see Ozo again.
- Ramadan fast: Hisbah police arrest over 10 persons for eating during the day in Kano
- See the reason why husband burnt all his wife’s certificates
- RACISM AT ITS PEAK? White Texas students disciplined after creating ‘slave trade’ group on Snapchat that assigns price tags to their black classmates
- “My sons have not taken care of me … I give my daughter my property absolutely as she has taken care of me for all these years” – Three brothers fight their sister after their mum gave all of her £850k will to her
- Police arrest two siblings for allegedly beating their brother to death over their late father’s property in Imo
Day 64: How do you party?
The Housemates talk about how their partying habits have changed from their teens into their 20’s and move into their last Valentine’s Day experiences.
BBNaija Gist: ‘I was in my own reality’ – Ozo
Ozo felt attracted to Nengi from the point she confronted him at his birthday. He knew that Big Brother Naija Lockdown was not a love show but he was living his own reality.
Game on with Ozo: ‘Sports Trivia, best thing ever!’
In his Betway Exclusive interview, Ozo says the Betway Sports Trivia was his replacement for live sports and was the best thing ever, he also sheds light on what he feels like about fashion and relationships.In his Betway Exclusive interview, Ozo says the Betway Sports Trivia was his replacement for live sports and was the best thing ever, he also sheds light on what he feels like about fashion and relationships.
Game on with Trikytee: ‘Most sarcastic person I know’
In his Betway Exclusive, Trikytee shares who he enjoyed vibing with most in the Big Brother Naija House, what felt went wrong when he was the Head of House, and which Task prize he is most excited about enjoying.
Day 64: Remembering the Trikytee
While waiting for the Arena doors to open for their morning gym session, the Housemates reminisce about how Trikytee’s efforts didn’t always yield results. They then gist about Prince and chat about what they hope to do during the day ahead.