The GoFundMe was launched by Ehizode Irefo appeal on behalf of Isioma Anumele on 6 September, the day Erica was shoved out of the house, for breaching the rules.
The GofundMe campaign launched for disqualified BBNaija housemate Erica Nlewedim has garnered $36,000 by Thursday morning.
- Barcelona owe Liverpool more money than any other club, official accounts reveal
- “There was no falling out on my part” – BBNaija’s Esther clears the air over beef with Tacha
- ‘Akeredolu cannot ask Fulani to vacate Ondo State’ – Fayemi
- Kano orders principals to relocate to schools or be sacked
- ‘I cannot give players minutes on the pitch’ – Jose Mourinho insists Gareth Bale must earn his place at Tottenham
This represents about a third of the $100,000 target.
The fundraising was launched by Ehizode Irefo appeal on behalf of Isioma Anumele on 6 September, the day Erica was shoved out of the house, for breaching the rules.
According to Irefo, “the funds will be used to raise awareness for mental health as per therapist’s fees and also help her get back up on her feet considering the disqualification.
“The stated beneficiary “Isioma Anumele” is Erica Nlewedim’s cousin.
The eventual beneficiary “Erica Nlewedim” does not have a US bank account, so the withdrawal has to be done by proxy,”, Irefo explained to doubters.
“The eventual transfer of all funds realized will be made public on her social media pages”, she added.