The GoFundMe was launched by Ehizode Irefo appeal on behalf of Isioma Anumele on 6 September, the day Erica was shoved out of the house, for breaching the rules.
The GofundMe campaign launched for disqualified BBNaija housemate Erica Nlewedim has garnered $36,000 by Thursday morning.
- Meet Man Who Drags God To Court; Demands Answers To Problems Of The World
- See As Man Murders “Okada” Rider And Auctions His Motorcycle
- ‘My Thighs Were Tied Together For 4 Days; It Ruined My Life’ – 13-Year-Old Girl Shares Her FGM Experience
- Meet Man Who Walks Into His Own Funeral As Grieving Family Buries Wrong Body
- See As Husband Kills Wife’s Rapist, Cooks And Eats His Pen*s To Cure His Headache
This represents about a third of the $100,000 target.
The fundraising was launched by Ehizode Irefo appeal on behalf of Isioma Anumele on 6 September, the day Erica was shoved out of the house, for breaching the rules.
According to Irefo, “the funds will be used to raise awareness for mental health as per therapist’s fees and also help her get back up on her feet considering the disqualification.
“The stated beneficiary “Isioma Anumele” is Erica Nlewedim’s cousin.
The eventual beneficiary “Erica Nlewedim” does not have a US bank account, so the withdrawal has to be done by proxy,”, Irefo explained to doubters.
“The eventual transfer of all funds realized will be made public on her social media pages”, she added.