Kiddwaya who was evicted last Sunday has however expressed his displeasure with the decision, saying he wouldn’t have given Erica a penny from the money.
Ex Big Brother Naija housemate, Kiddwaya has kicked against his father’s earlier decision to give Erica half of the N85million grand prize if he had emerged winner of the show.
- Premier League agrees to introduce concussion substitutes trial
- “Leave me alone if you can’t take care of me” – Venita tells suitors
- Chelsea board target German-speaking coach to replace Frank Lampard
- ‘Playing on artificial grass pitches is not football’ – Barcelona boss, Koeman complains about Cornella pitch ahead of Copa del Rey clash
- 35-year-old woman welcomes a baby for her stepson,21, after dumping his 45-year-old dad
Recall, Kiddwaya’s billionaire father, Terry Waya, during an interview with Dele Momodu, promised to give Erica half of the N85million if his son emerges winner of the show.
Kiddwaya who was evicted last Sunday has however expressed his displeasure with the decision, saying he wouldn’t have given anybody a penny from the money.
According to Kiddwaya, he would have used the money for his foundation instead, and to solve better issues.