Kiddwaya who was evicted last Sunday has however expressed his displeasure with the decision, saying he wouldn’t have given Erica a penny from the money.
Ex Big Brother Naija housemate, Kiddwaya has kicked against his father’s earlier decision to give Erica half of the N85million grand prize if he had emerged winner of the show.
- See what Trump said reacting to President Biden pulling US troops out of Afghanistan on September 11
- 11 people confirmed dead, 100 injured as passenger train derail in Egypt (photos)
- European Super League: Arsenal and Manchester United resign from European Clubs Association while club CEOs resign from UEFA
- ‘Depressed’ man spotted thinking on top of a telecommunication mast in Lagos (video)
- Ex-presidential aide Doyin Okupe’s son, Bolu Okupe, shares loved-up video ‘kissing’ his gay lover, Mfaomé
Recall, Kiddwaya’s billionaire father, Terry Waya, during an interview with Dele Momodu, promised to give Erica half of the N85million if his son emerges winner of the show.
Kiddwaya who was evicted last Sunday has however expressed his displeasure with the decision, saying he wouldn’t have given anybody a penny from the money.
According to Kiddwaya, he would have used the money for his foundation instead, and to solve better issues.