Kiddwaya who was evicted last Sunday has however expressed his displeasure with the decision, saying he wouldn’t have given Erica a penny from the money.
Ex Big Brother Naija housemate, Kiddwaya has kicked against his father’s earlier decision to give Erica half of the N85million grand prize if he had emerged winner of the show.
- IBEDC Sends Message To Customers Over Poor Electricity Supply
- CRYPTOFRAUD: Find Out Why Cryptocurrency Is Now G-Boys’ Favourite Scam
- Sanusi lements over govt’s wrong economic policies
- Rapper Tay Way Killed In Broad Daylight Shooting After Sharing His Location On Social Media
- Buhari meets with Kwara state Governor over flood disaster
Recall, Kiddwaya’s billionaire father, Terry Waya, during an interview with Dele Momodu, promised to give Erica half of the N85million if his son emerges winner of the show.
Kiddwaya who was evicted last Sunday has however expressed his displeasure with the decision, saying he wouldn’t have given anybody a penny from the money.
According to Kiddwaya, he would have used the money for his foundation instead, and to solve better issues.