Laycon said he sees Ozo as strong competition and would not want to come up against him in the finale.
Big Brother Naija Lockdown housemate, Laycon, has given reasons he should have wanted Ozo out of the way in the N85 million-worth reality TV show price.
Laycon said he sees Ozo as a strong competition and would not want to come up against him in the finale.
- “Happiness wan kill me” – Zubby Michael excited to meet Davido (Video)
- Premier League agrees to introduce concussion substitutes trial
- “Leave me alone if you can’t take care of me” – Venita tells suitors
- Chelsea board target German-speaking coach to replace Frank Lampard
- ‘Playing on artificial grass pitches is not football’ – Barcelona boss, Koeman complains about Cornella pitch ahead of Copa del Rey clash
Ozo, Laycon, Nengi, Vee, Neo, Trickytee and Dorathy are the seven housemates left in the show.
And speaking during his diary session with Biggie on Wednesday, Laycon also said he would have also wanted Neo out of the show.
He said:“For me I would have said Ozo because he’s the competition. He’s probably like a strong guy in the house ”
“I wouldn’t want to come up against him in the finale. And even if I’m going to, I’d like it to be a way that I still have an advantage which means he would run through this whole eviction process.“
“And the second person I would have chosen is Neo because I feel like he hasn’t been up[for eviction] for the past three weeks.”