Laycon, the fast rising singer after the eviction process on Monday said this week might be his last week because he is up against very strong contenders.
BBNaija season 5 housemate, Laycon has revealed why he thinks he may not survive forthcoming Sunday’s eviction.
The fast rising singer after the eviction process on Monday said this week might be his last week because he is up against very strong contenders.
It should be recalled that Ozo, Laycon, Dorathy, and Trikytee up for eviction after the new ‘group nomination process’ used by Biggie yesterday, September 14.
- See the reason why this man broke bottle on policeman’s head (video)
- Uknown fire sets Katsina State House of Assembly on fire (photos)
- See the moment identical twins meet again after 36 years of separation from birth (Photos)
- COVID-19: AstraZeneca vaccine confines woman in wheelchair after her legs developed ‘giant blisters’ (photos)
- WOW! Angry fans chase Schalke 04 players after the German club got relegated from the Bundesliga for the first time since 1988 (video)
Talking about his fate,
Laycon said:“If I am up against Dorathy and Ozo then I am going up.
“They are strong and have survived eviction severally.”
The “Fierce” crooner also said he doesn’t mind those that nominated him because they had to.
Regardless, Laycon urged everyone to have fun and enjoy the rest of the week.