This is coming after Kiddwaya used a ‘condescending’ tone to talk about some bbnaija housemates in his interviews.
Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday, has said that newly evicted housemate, Kiddwaya’s true colours are now coming out.
This is coming after he used a ‘condescending’ tone to talk about some housemates in his interviews. In an interview with Ebuka, he said on a normal day, that Nengi won’t be in the same room with him.
In another interview, Kiddwaya stated clearly that no housemate was up to his level.
- WOW! Nigerian couple bless with quadruplets after 16 years of marriage (photos)
- WOW! Police arrest Nollywood Actor Baba Ijesha for defiling a 14-year-old girl since she was 7 years old
- See the reason why this man broke bottle on policeman’s head (video)
- Uknown fire sets Katsina State House of Assembly on fire (photos)
- See the moment identical twins meet again after 36 years of separation from birth (Photos)
Kiddwaya, while referring to himself as the man who Ozo wants to be, said he isn’t scared of airing out his opinion about the housemates because none of them matches his level.
Reacting Nkechi wrote on Instagram; “True colors coming out already. We tot you were the humble billionaire“.