Coming to America 2 adds new additions to the cast which include Nigerian artiste, Davido, Power Star, Rotimi Akinosho, Rapper, Rick Ross and comedian Michael Blackson .
Nigerian afrobeats singer-songwriter, David Adeleke a.k.a Davido will be featured in the forthcoming sequel of classic Hollywood hit movie, Coming to America.
The Paramount pictures film which originally debuted in 1988 will be getting a sequel before the end of 2020.
Part of the cast from the original film return to reprise their roles; these include; Eddie Murphy, James Earl Jones, Shari Headley and Arsenio Hall.
- Ahmed Musa to miss Kano Pillars away games over unsafe roads
- WICKEDNESS! Mother arrested after police rescue 15-year-old girl allegedly confined in a room for 10 years by her parents in Kano; father still on the search (photos)
- WOW! See the moment two UK police officers were caught kissing in patrol car for ’20 minutes’ (video)
- See the moment Lady narrates how she got infected with HIV by her first-ever boyfriend and how she found out he has 3 babymamas
- BREAKING: President of Chad Idriss Déby who just got reelected, extending his 30 years in power, is dead
New additions to the cast include, Power Star, Rotimi Akinosho, Rapper, Rick Ross, comedian Michael Blackson and Nigerian artiste, Davido.
The movie is billed to hit cinemas December 18, 2020.
Davido also reacted to the news of him being cast in Coming to America 2.
“Can’t wait !” he simply wrote.