According to the former Big Brother Naija contestant, Ifu Ennada, her period is f*cking her up mentally, physically, and emotionally, as she changes her menstrual pads 3 times in 5 hours.
Former Big brother Naija housemate, Ifu Ennada has lamented profusely about her monthly period.
According to the reality star and entrepreneur, her period is f*cking her up mentally, physically and emotionally, as she changes her menstrual pads 3 times in 5 hours.
She went further to say that she wishes she could exist and have children without these periods. Ifu who revealed that she is angry, also said it’s harder to be a woman than it is to be a man.
- See the reason why this man broke bottle on policeman’s head (video)
- Uknown fire sets Katsina State House of Assembly on fire (photos)
- See the moment identical twins meet again after 36 years of separation from birth (Photos)
- COVID-19: AstraZeneca vaccine confines woman in wheelchair after her legs developed ‘giant blisters’ (photos)
- WOW! Angry fans chase Schalke 04 players after the German club got relegated from the Bundesliga for the first time since 1988 (video)
She wrote:“I wish I could exist and have children without these periods. It’s so much harder to be a woman than it is to be a man”