Adannaya revealed that while they met, the man borrowed her earpiece and failed to return it which made her to insult him and tagged him a thief.
A Nigerian lady known as @Qpid_Adannaya on Twitter, has taken to the microblogging platform to disclose that she’s set to walk down the aisle with her heartthrob who she called an earpiece thief in 2016.
According to her, the man she called a thief while they met in 2016 has ended up stealing her heart.
The lady narrating how they met, stated that they met at the NYSC compulsory three weeks orientation camp in Enugu.
Adannaya revealed that while they met, her fiancée borrowed her earpiece and failed to return it which made her to insult him and tagged him a thief.
“2016, NYSC Orientation Camp Awgu Enugu. He asked to borrow my earpiece. I obliged. He disappeared with it. I found him the next day..(His height gave him away.)I insulted him… Called him a thief. Then he stole my heart too. #TheDVunion20”.
However, despite the odd situation following their meeting, love found them regardless and are now set to marry.
See more pre-wedding photos below…
Read more on our Metro Page
- Lady In Police Custody For Allegedly Killing Mother, Chopped Off The Head, Cuts Her To Pieces And Eats Flesh
- Traidmarc returns to Nigeria with 24-track album ‘Epilogue’
- Davido’s Older Brother, Adewale Adeleke And Wife Expecting Their First Child
- I am happy without marriage, kids – Don Jazzy reveals
- “From bum shorts to leggings” – Fans drags Ozo over choice of outfit