Ned Nwoko showed off his kids from his youngest wives are Laila Charani and Regina Daniels.
Actress Regina Daniels husband, Ned Nwoko has taken to Instagram to show off his four youngest children.
The billionaire politician ,Ned Nwoko showed off his kids from his youngest wives are Laila Charani and Regina Daniels.
Laila’s children Maya, Naya and Prince are seen in the photo carrying Regina Daniels’ son Munir Nwoko.
- Ramadan fast: Hisbah police arrest over 10 persons for eating during the day in Kano
- See the reason why husband burnt all his wife’s certificates
- RACISM AT ITS PEAK? White Texas students disciplined after creating ‘slave trade’ group on Snapchat that assigns price tags to their black classmates
- “My sons have not taken care of me … I give my daughter my property absolutely as she has taken care of me for all these years” – Three brothers fight their sister after their mum gave all of her £850k will to her
- Police arrest two siblings for allegedly beating their brother to death over their late father’s property in Imo
“The new kids on the block,” Ned captioned the photos.
The couple got married in April 2019 and the 38 years gap between them was heavily criticised by many.
Ned served in the House of Representatives from 1999 to 2003.
In May 2019, the Independent National Electoral Commission withdrew the certificate of return given to Peter Nwaoboshi, his opponent for the Delta North Senatorial District and presented it to him.
Mr. Nwoko, however, lost out on July 16 after the Supreme Court dismissed the petition he filed against the primary election of Peter Nwaoboshi.