This comes barely a month after Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde shared photos of her family as they celebrated her eldest child, Princess’s return after the completion of her Masters Degree.
Veteran Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has shared a lovely photo of herself standing alongside her first son, Captain E.
- Ahmed Musa to miss Kano Pillars away games over unsafe roads
- WICKEDNESS! Mother arrested after police rescue 15-year-old girl allegedly confined in a room for 10 years by her parents in Kano; father still on the search (photos)
- WOW! See the moment two UK police officers were caught kissing in patrol car for ’20 minutes’ (video)
- See the moment Lady narrates how she got infected with HIV by her first-ever boyfriend and how she found out he has 3 babymamas
- BREAKING: President of Chad Idriss Déby who just got reelected, extending his 30 years in power, is dead
This comes barely a month after she shared photos of her family as they celebrated her eldest child, Princess’s return after the completion of her Masters Degree.
Omotola, her husband Captain Matthew, and their children wore huge smiles on their faces as they posed for the photos to celebrate Princess’ homecoming. Fans and well wishers took to the comment section to applaud Princess Ekeinde.
“Reunited!!!” Omotola captioned the photo, adding, “And our first Masters Degree holder in the fam is back.” she wrote.