A son of the deceased, Younusa Mukhar Yankara, in a Facebook post confirmed that Bandits killed their father and abducted his brother in Kastina
Some gunmen suspected to be bandits on Monday shot and killed one Alhaji Muntari Mai Yadi before kidnapping his son, Usman, at Yankara town under Faskari Local Government Area of Katsina State.
A son of the deceased, Younusa Mukhar Yankara, in a Facebook post confirmed the incident.
He said, “It has happened: Thieves have killed my father, Alhaji Muntari Mai Yadi, and they have shielded my brother Usman.
“From God we are and to Him we shall return. Thieves came in our house and killed my father and went with my brother usman and answered my phone with my motorcycle key plastic.
“At 11:00pm they came in. The soldiers brought to Faskari are not useful. God is enough for us to forgive this government, may God forgive my father.”
The victim was laid to rest on Tuesday according to Islamic rites at his residence.
Read more on our Metro Page
- End Time: “I’ve Killed Over 600 Children For Satanic Rituals”- Ghanaian Pastor Confesses
- Teenage Girl Allegedly Stabbed Her 19-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death Over Cheating Claims
- SHOCKER!!! See Married Woman Who Died On Top Of Brother-In-Law After Making Out
- Man In Police Custody For Allegedly Stabbing His 20-Year-Old Sister To Death
- See How Lagos Residents Nabbed For Defecating Openly (photos)