Veteran Nollywood actress Louisa Nwobodo has been declared dead after she passed out in her car and was rushed to the hospital.
- Meet Man Who Drags God To Court; Demands Answers To Problems Of The World
- See As Man Murders “Okada” Rider And Auctions His Motorcycle
- ‘My Thighs Were Tied Together For 4 Days; It Ruined My Life’ – 13-Year-Old Girl Shares Her FGM Experience
- Meet Man Who Walks Into His Own Funeral As Grieving Family Buries Wrong Body
- See As Husband Kills Wife’s Rapist, Cooks And Eats His Pen*s To Cure His Headache
Former Chairman, Actors Guild of Nigeria, Enugu Chapter, Stan K Amadi, who confirmed her death, said the 78-year-old passed out on Sunday, September 13th, 2020, in her car in St. Mulumbas Catholic Church, New Haven, Enugu.
She was quickly rushed to the hospital where she was confirmed dead.
Her body has been deposited at the morgue pending her Funeral arrangements.
Before her death, she starred in hit movies like Johnbull and RoseKate and had carved a name for herself in the industry.