Veteran Nollywood actress Louisa Nwobodo has been declared dead after she passed out in her car and was rushed to the hospital.
- Here Are 5 Shocking Facts About World War II That Were Never Revealed
- SHOCKING!!! See How Sakawa Boys Eat A Live Fowl With Its Intestines Aggressively
- Police Arrest Man For Killing Wife and Daughter In Anambra
- SAD!!! Stray Bullet Kills Plantain Seller As Cult Members Clash in Oyo
- RIP: Man Who Just Got Back From Abroad Only For Him To be Shot Dead Has Finally Been Laid To Rest
Former Chairman, Actors Guild of Nigeria, Enugu Chapter, Stan K Amadi, who confirmed her death, said the 78-year-old passed out on Sunday, September 13th, 2020, in her car in St. Mulumbas Catholic Church, New Haven, Enugu.
She was quickly rushed to the hospital where she was confirmed dead.
Her body has been deposited at the morgue pending her Funeral arrangements.
Before her death, she starred in hit movies like Johnbull and RoseKate and had carved a name for herself in the industry.