Ruth Kadiri’s message was directed at married women who feel they have failed because of their inability to get pregnant.
Nollywood actress and filmmaker, Ruth Kadiri has sent out a strong advice about getting pregnant to women especially those who are married.
Ruth’s message was directed at married women who feel they have failed because of their inability to get pregnant. “You are not a failure,” she tells them.
- Ahmed Musa to miss Kano Pillars away games over unsafe roads
- WICKEDNESS! Mother arrested after police rescue 15-year-old girl allegedly confined in a room for 10 years by her parents in Kano; father still on the search (photos)
- WOW! See the moment two UK police officers were caught kissing in patrol car for ’20 minutes’ (video)
- See the moment Lady narrates how she got infected with HIV by her first-ever boyfriend and how she found out he has 3 babymamas
- BREAKING: President of Chad Idriss Déby who just got reelected, extending his 30 years in power, is dead
Posting a quote from a motivational page on Instagram, @talesoftryingtoconceive,
Ruth wrote:“Getting pregnant is not a skill. It is not a talent that some people are better at than others. Stop beating yourself. You are not a failure and it is not your fault.”
“Stop comparing your life to others. There’s no comparison between the SUN and the MOON. They shine when it’s their time.”