Regina Askia’s advice was coming days after the actor was installed as Ikuku Of Amumara Town, in Mbaise, Imo State.
- See the reason why this man broke bottle on policeman’s head (video)
- Uknown fire sets Katsina State House of Assembly on fire (photos)
- See the moment identical twins meet again after 36 years of separation from birth (Photos)
- COVID-19: AstraZeneca vaccine confines woman in wheelchair after her legs developed ‘giant blisters’ (photos)
- WOW! Angry fans chase Schalke 04 players after the German club got relegated from the Bundesliga for the first time since 1988 (video)
Former actress and Nigerian beauty queen turned medical practitioner, Regina Askia, who’s currently based in the United States, has urged popular actor, Alexx Ekubo to get married having become a titleholder.
Askia’s advice was coming days after the actor was installed as Ikuku Of Amumara Town, in Mbaise, Imo State. In an Instagram post,
The former beauty queen wrote:“Congratulations. Chief Alexx Ekubo!! You have done well. But a Chief must have a Lolo! My Son! Where is your Lolo?”