Nigerian rapper Onome Onokohwomo popularly known as Yung6ix has lamented bitterly after splurging $1300 (N500,000) on his babymama’s hair extension.
- Akwa Ibom Court Orders Arrest of Professor over 2019 Electoral Fraud
- Buhari blames Covid19 as cause for Nigeria’s Recession
- Ex France President Goes on Trial for Corruption
- Police launch Rescue Mission to rescue Kidnapped Catholic Priest in Abuja
- One person killed, Two others Kidnapped by Gunmen in Nasarawa
Yung6ix shared a video of himself paying for the hair and wrote; “BM hair cost a rack thou“.
The rapper welcomed his son Noah-Carter 6ix in September 2018, but he is yet to reveal who the mother of the two-year-old is.
Yung6ix who couldn’t hold back his frustrations, took to both his Instagram and Twitter pages to pour out his emotions.
“My girlfriend betrayed me, I want to be single for now, God may you help me find love because I’m no longer looking for it,” he wrote on Instagram.