Ada Ameh has pleaded with president Buhari and governor Sanwo-Olu to free soldiers from the roads so she can bury her daughter
Nollywood actress, Ada Ameh, notably known for her role as Emu in the family sitcom, The Johnsons, has pleaded with president Buhari and governor Sanwo-Olu to free soldiers from the roads so she can bury her daughter.
The actress lost her only child, Aladi, two days ago, and has now taken to Instagram to plead with the government to take the soldiers away and answer Nigerians so she can bury her daughter in peace.
She broke down as she begged and slammed the government.
- DICKAPPOINTMENT GONE WRONG? 22-year-old Cross River University student reportedly missing for 3 weeks after leaving Calabar to visit male friend in Lagos
- WOW! Police charge 29 men with sexual exploitation and rape of a 13-year-old girl over 7 year period in the UK
- Police arrest foreigner who sold over 450 rifles to bandits in Zamfara
- See the moment angry mob beat Man to pulp after offering two high school girls a ride home and allegedly molested and raped one on the way (video)
- Bought this teenage girl a sewing machine, she sold it and bought an iPhone – Man laments