According to Ozo, SARS isn’t just a group of people but a mindset which 80% of the men of the police force share, hence the reason why the entire police force needs to be reformed.
Former Big Brother Naija Lockdown housemate, Ozo, has in a social media post, stated that disbanding the Nigeria Police Force’ Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) will not change anything.
According to the reality TV star, SARS isn’t just a group of people but a mindset which 80% of the men of the police force share, hence the reason why the entire police force needs to be reformed.
- Presidency Says 43 Farmers Killed In Borno Didn’t Have Clearance To Farm
- Eight inmates Killed, over 40 injured in Sri Lanka Prison riot
- IGP gets court order to prosecute business firm over alleged forgery
- Joe Biden set to appoint Nigerian-born Adeyemo as deputy treasury Secretary
- Ebonyi citizens warned against Illegal use of Siren, tinted glass
Taking to his Insta-story,
Ozo wrote:SARS is not just a set of people. SARS is a mindset, it’s an emotion dressed up by men in a police uniform. 80 percent of the police men share this emotion. Ending SARS doesn’t stop this mindset.
All they have to do is give them another patrol name, the emotion continues. The whole police force needs a reform.”
Recall many Nigerians have over the past 24 hours, again called for the ban of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) over their continuous brutality, extortion, gross misconduct and abuse of power.