Bobrisky recently expressed his interest to help the family of a late protester who was killed some days ago.
- “I can’t serve a God who isn’t answering my prayers” – Kenyan gospel singer, Ringtone Apoko says he will quit gospel music if God doesn’t give him BMWi8 after 40-day prayer and fasting
- Comedian Buchi And Wife, Rukky Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)
- Thai woman gets 43 years jail term for insulting monarchy
- Nasarawa State Governor speaks on Paying workers in Percentage
- N1.4b contract for erosion control awarded by FG in Anambra
Nigerian crossdresser, Idris Okuneye, popularly known as Bobrisky has fired shots at a man who asked him to leave the dead and focus on the living after he offered to help late Jimoh Isiaq’s family.
Bobrisky recently expressed his interest to help the family of late protester who was killed some days ago. He requested for the account number of family members via his Instagram page, offering to assist them with N1million.
Reacting to this, a follower asked him to leave the dead and help the living.
“Instead of the dead help the living. Am still alive, I need help”, the follower wrote.
Bobrisky expressed his shock about the statement while noting that some people are pure animals.