Bobrisky recently expressed his interest to help the family of a late protester who was killed some days ago.
- After He Was Accused Of Sleeping With Village Women; Man Cuts Off His Manhood
- Cuddling Therapist To Face S£xual Misconduct Charges After Her Nipple Ended Up In Client’s Mouth
- Lady Reveals How She Became A Chief Bride’s Maid To Her Friend Who Married Her Boyfriend
- Mother was too busy having cyber s*x with strangers to stop boyfriend killing her 2 year old son
- SAD!!! 11-Year-Old Girl Who Was S*xually Abused Dies During Child Birth
Nigerian crossdresser, Idris Okuneye, popularly known as Bobrisky has fired shots at a man who asked him to leave the dead and focus on the living after he offered to help late Jimoh Isiaq’s family.
Bobrisky recently expressed his interest to help the family of late protester who was killed some days ago. He requested for the account number of family members via his Instagram page, offering to assist them with N1million.
Reacting to this, a follower asked him to leave the dead and help the living.
“Instead of the dead help the living. Am still alive, I need help”, the follower wrote.
Bobrisky expressed his shock about the statement while noting that some people are pure animals.