According to Bobrisky, he sent his driver out to get diesel, but he was stopped and attacked by hoodlums.
Controversial Nigerian cross-dresser, Okuneneye Idris Olanrewaju popularly known as Bobrisky, has revealed how his popularity saved him from youth.
According to the self-acclaimed male barbie, he sent his driver out to get diesel, but he was stopped and attacked by hoodlums.
Bobrisky revealed that when his driver mentioned his name, that they allowed him go saying nothing should happen to his car.
Bobrisky then said he sent back his driver to give them N100k for that. Bob went further to advise his Instagram followers to be good to people around them so that in times like these, they can help them.
- ”Na the one wey my money reach” – Actor Walter Anga replies a fan who mocked him for always wearing female eyeglasses
- “How I wish my mother was alive” – Cubana Chief Priest says as he bags new international partnership deal
- Biden’s Nominee, Lloyd Austin Becomes First Black US Pentagon Chief
- Monalisa Chinda and her 12-year-old daughter pose in matching outfit
- ‘It’s always the same mistakes, It absolutely stinks!’ – Marco Reus slams Borussia Dortmund’s defenders for Bundesliga loss