Chioma Chijioke made her remarks in a post she shared on Instagram while counting down to her 2nd marriage anniversary.
- Young Man stabbed to death while filming a music video in London (photos)
- ”No room for laziness and unfruitfulness”- COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo backs Bishop Oyedepo over sacking of pastors
- See what Bishop David Oyedepo said after sacking multiple pastors from Winners Chapel (video)
- Taliban beheads Afghanistan interpreter for US Army as militant group dominates almost 90% of Afghan territory following US withdrawal of military troops
- Bandits kill 3 persons, set ablaze military armoured vehicle in Zamfara
Fast rising Nollywood actress, Chioma Chijioke has thrown shades at those think actresses don’t last in marriage.
She made her remarks in a post she shared on Instagram while counting down to her 2nd marriage anniversary.
The curvy thespian who got married in 2018 has her 2nd wedding anniversary coming up on the 20th of December, 2020.
In view of the foregoing, she took to her Instagram page to declare that her own marriage would last, regardless of popular opinion that actresses easily fall out of marriages.
She wrote:“Forever MrsA💍💍Some idiots think actresses don’t stay in their marriage, believing that they (actresses) get married today and by tomorrow the marriage is already crashing🙄Wait! let me shock you…you see that believe, idea or whatever is a big proper LIE. Some don’t let their homes fail and i am a living proof…God willing mine will last dunno about others.🤷♀️