Chioma Chijioke made her remarks in a post she shared on Instagram while counting down to her 2nd marriage anniversary.
- WAWU!!! See Lady Who Said That Virginity Is For Fools Who Wants To Get Divorced
- “I’m looking for someone with 6 F9s in their old WAEC result for N100k deal” – Rapper, Erigga announces
- “I rejected Ned Nwoko when I was younger, because I didn’t have sense” – BBNaija’s Princess Laments
- Shame On You If You Partake In The Stupidity Of Slut-Shaming Hardworking Women – Mercy Eke Blows Hot
- Thailand’s Flood Kills Nine, Affects Thousands
Fast rising Nollywood actress, Chioma Chijioke has thrown shades at those think actresses don’t last in marriage.
She made her remarks in a post she shared on Instagram while counting down to her 2nd marriage anniversary.
The curvy thespian who got married in 2018 has her 2nd wedding anniversary coming up on the 20th of December, 2020.
In view of the foregoing, she took to her Instagram page to declare that her own marriage would last, regardless of popular opinion that actresses easily fall out of marriages.
She wrote:“Forever MrsA💍💍Some idiots think actresses don’t stay in their marriage, believing that they (actresses) get married today and by tomorrow the marriage is already crashing🙄Wait! let me shock you…you see that believe, idea or whatever is a big proper LIE. Some don’t let their homes fail and i am a living proof…God willing mine will last dunno about others.🤷♀️