Davido who is currently in Abuja has paid N48 Million for a 7-Bedroom fully detached standalone duplex, with 2 room BQ, penthouse, and swimming pool at Ido-Gwari 2, Abuja.
Nigerian singer, David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido, has become an Abuja landlord, after acquiring another property in the capital city.
The DMW boss who is currently in Abuja, has paid N48 Million for a 7-Bedroom fully detached standalone duplex, with 2 room BQ, penthouse, and swimming pool at Ido-Gwari 2, Abuja.
This is not the first house the father of 3 is buying, recall that earlier this year, the singer acquired a multi-million mansion in Banana Island, Lagos. He also has a duplex in Lekki, Lagos.
- EndSARS: Federal Government To Set Up N25bn Youth Fund – Finance Minister
- SEMA Begin Distribution Of Covid-19 Palliatives In 3 LGAs In Sokoto State
- Bola Tinubu Contradicts Traveling To France, Alleged Abduction Of Son
- Police assaulted my father, smashed his mouth with rifle —Delta based MC Shares Touching Story
- OAU Final Year Student Recount How SARS officials made him Miss Exams