Lil Frosh who joined the 30 Billion Gang on October 25, 2019, is called out by the girlfriend’s brother whom has been trying to reach out to Davido.
Davido Music Worldwide (DMW) record’s signee, Lil Frosh has been accused of allegedly beating his girlfriend almost to the point of death.
The signee who joined the 30 Billion Gang on October 25, 2019, is called out by the girlfriend’s brother whom has been trying to reach out to Davido.
- Burna Boy ‘Twice As Tall’ Album Nominated For Grammy Award For ‘Best Global Music Album’
- Grammys: Beyonce’s ‘Brown Skin Girl’ With Wizkid Nominated For Best Music Video
- Nicki Minaj Drags The Grammy Awards For Not Giving Her The Best New Artist Award in 2012
- I’m famous – Bobrisky brags as Snapchat adds him to its array of filters
- Repentant Looters Return Lotted Items, Seek Governors Forgiveness in Plateau (photos)
He shared the following on Twitter;
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE THREAD @davido… this is what your artist has been doing to my client. FROSH
@UnclePamilerin… please help me fight for justice
@thacutegeminme my client and sister has suffered enough!!!We have kept quiet enough @lhilfrosh
You have done enough damage for almost a year now you have been in a relationship with my sister and client and you have brought her nothing but horror, pain and disaster.