Reports gathered that Anonymous Hacks who is yet to be identified allegedly credited accounts of Airtel users with N1,000 each.
- Stop foreign businesses exploiting our markets, Buhari directs Revenue Collectors
- Beware of fake ‘COVID-19 Inspectors’ in Abuja, FCTA warns Residents
- Top Somali official killed in Mogadishu
- Don Davis’ mother calls out Reno Omokri, Deeper Life members for allegedly threatening her (Video)
- Prominent South African minister dies of Covid-19 complications
Airtel users in Nigeria woke up to see airtime worth of 1000 naira in their accounts, and many have already assumed that “anonymous” hacked airtel.
Reports gathered that the hacker who is yet to be identified, allegedly credited accounts of Airtel users with N1,000 each.
Yesterday, it was also reported that anonymous allegedly infiltrated DSTV and GOTV channels, providing users all the channels for free. DSTV was later able to recover its channels.
At the moment, some Airtel subscribers have confirmed that they actually received the airtime. However, it’s still uncertain if it was actually hacked or if Airtel compensated its customers with the airtime.